Monday, June 28, 2010

Auburn SummerNight Art Walk




I participated in Auburn's SummerNight Art Walk this year. They block of the streets and local artists come and set up a booth and can sell their artwork. THey also have businesses and musicians come. I put way too much effort into it, because honestly no one came to buy anything. I sold a couple of pieces but after speaking with other artists, no one sold much. I think people just cam because it was something to do in Auburn. But that is ok because I still got to see more of Auburn and families came out which was good to see.

A lot of people asked me if i have a shop and now i realize that would be my dream... Maybe someday! But here is a picture with my booth.

Thanks to my Cousin Elizabeth Marie and her kids and my Aunt Elizabeth for coming to support me!

No comments:

Post a Comment